june

June's Books :)

I love reading! It is definitely my favorite (and most expensive) hobby. I never leave the house without either a book or an e-reader (My Kindle is my favorite). I read all sorts of romance stories, historical to futuristic, mainstream to erotic, m/f to m/m. Some of my favorites include paranormals, BDSM, menages, and so much more.

Power Trip: Double Helix Series, Book 1

Power Trip  - Miranda Baker This was an awesome book!!! Think hot, sexy X-Men, yum. Cal has some serious power and loves BDSM, because he has to be in control to make sure that his subs do not get hurt. But then he meets the sister of one of his friends, Audrey. This book has a lot going for it, some sexy bondage, mystery, action, and a Dom hero who has to learn to let go sometimes and let his lady call the shots :) I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of the series.*I received a electronic copy of this book from the author, just because I am a huge fan of her stories. The opinions are strictly my own.[bc:Power Trip|16132116|Power Trip (Double Helix, #1)|Miranda Baker|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352161586s/16132116.jpg|21958066]